Thursday, January 7, 2010

Introductions


Hi! My name is Judy Duet I am a retired school teacher. I taught for 28 years at Larose Cut Off Junior High School. I miss the children very much. I am a Catholic and my church is Our Lady of Prompt Succor in Golden Meadow Louisiana.



I have four children, 7 Grand-children, and 5 great grand-children. they are the most important things in my life. Without them, my life would have no meaning. They define me.


First Child: This is my son Eric. He passed away on February 6, 1993. I miss him so much. May he rest in peace. He has 2 daughters, Kolour and Erin, and 4 grand-sons, Tristant, Adam, Kamryn and Jude. He also has a Grand-daughter named Kyndal. November 28-1958 to February 6 1993




Second Child:This is my son Clint and his wife Shelly. They have two children, Chet and Meg. Clint graduated from Nicholls State University. He is a safety engineer as well as owning his own Towing Business and tug boat "Tampa Bay."



Third Child: This is my song Rickey and his wife Sandy. He has three children, Justin Zeke and Haley. Rickey and Sandy recently bought a house in Grey Louisiana (betwen Houma and Thibodaux). It's a beautiful home with a huge yard. Rickey also owns his own Towing Business and tug boat "Capt. Eric Duet."




Fourth Child: This is my daughter Vicki and her husband Al. They were married on October 14, 2006. Al is a very nice persona nd everyone loves him. he fits right in with her brothers' sense of humor. They are both so happy. Vicki graduated from Nicholls State University as an accountant. She is living a life of retirement since Katrina ravaged their home and they rebuilt.





This is one of the only pictures I have of all four kids together grown up. Because of their work it was always hard to get them altogether at one time, much less get a picture of it. This photo was taken at Clints wedding.





This picture was taken when my children were still very young. This is mardi gras Day.





First Grandchild: This is my grand-daughter Kolour. She is 33 years old. She has 4 children, Tristan, Adam, Kamryn, and Kyndal. Her boyfriend's name is John.






Second Grandchild: This is my grandaughter Erin. She is 26 years old. She has one son whose name is Jude Eric. Her boyfriends name is Dustin.






First great-grandchild: Tristan. He is Eric's first grand-child. Tristan is now 11 years old. He was diagnosed with Autism at age 3. He loves to play ball and he loves ball caps. He usually wears one of his Papa's hats and holds another in his hand at the same time.




Second and Third Great Grand Childs: Adam and Kamryn. Adam is nine years old and very very smart. He likes trains and my Harry Potter wands. He has a great sense of humor already. Kamryn is five years old. We've gotten to be good friends since Kolour has been helping me with doctors visits. He loves trucks.





Fourth Great Grand Child: Jude Eric. This is Erin's son. He was born just this summer so haven't really gotten to appreciate his personality yet.




Fifth Grandchild : This is my grandson Chet. He is 21 years old. He is presently going to college at Nicholls state university. He has been dating Sadie for several yaers now. He is a real sweetheart.




Sixth Grandhild : This is my grand-daughter Meg. She is 16 years old going on 30. She has a cute little Volkswagon Bug her parents bought her. She goes to a private high school, Le'cole D'Cabinacey. She has been dating Shaun the last couple years. She killed her first deer while hunting last month. She is such a hoot, she named her deer "Automn."





Fourth Grandchild: This is my grandson Zeke. He graduated from The Houston School for Funeral Services a couple years ago and is working at a Funeral home in Lafayette where he presently lives. Zeke loves his job as a mortician. In this picture with him is Mr. Crowley, his very unique dog. He is so well trained and behaved he can come visit his granny anytime.






Seventh Grand-child: This is my grand-daughter Haley. She is 14 years old. She loves to work on her computer. She used to live next door to me but she moved away to Carencrow. I miss her very much. I barely get to see her. I miss her quirkly escentric personality so much, she always made me laugh.





Third Grandchild: This is my grandson Justin. He is 24 years old. He has been going to college, working and playing his music. He is now playing the drums as well as the guitar. His girlfriend Sarah is in the picture with him. They came over for a weekend to visit relatives. I enjoyed his visit very much and hope they come again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment